Senior HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:98 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Talent Acquisition - BFS (5-8 yrs)
Team Lead Talent Acquisition
Roles and Responsibilities : BULK HIRING
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process, create and implement recruiting strategies.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on recruiting processes, controls, and policies.
- Source and pipeline qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels.
- Evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable.
- Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline the process for the Hiring Manager.
- Demonstrate the expert level of understanding of recruiting needs by participating in review meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations.
- Provide a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process; share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates.
- Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy, and many advantages of employment, selling both the firm and the opportunity.
- Take ownership of the Affirmative Action Plan; understand diversity goals and provide education to hiring managers in order to ensure and present a diverse candidate slate.
- Provide meaningful market data in support of hiring needs.
- Utilize the complete functionality of the applicant tracking system and maintain data integrity and controls.
NOTE : Need to travel PAN India for 15 days in a month.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.