Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:2254 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Team Lead - Secondary Research - Consulting Firm (8-13 yrs)
This role is with a leading consulting company present across the world.
- Independently manage the sector research team(s) comprising a mix of fresh and tenured researchers, as well as, outsourced research professionals.
- Liaise with seniors in consulting and other teams to provide robust research solutions
- Expand the scope of research offerings, and create newer research services, proactively contribute to global initiatives within the sector.
- As a people leader, guide and counsel team members to build a high-performing and deeply motivated team.
- Lead the regional relationships with senior stakeholders within the sector, development of knowledge products, and strengthening support to the case teams.
- 8+ years of strong secondary research skills on emerging technologies - Digital/IT, Big Data, Agile, IT/Tech Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber security, Digital Transformation etc.
- Advanced knowledge of information sources/databases - Gartner, Forrester, IDC, eMarketer, CBInsights, Factiva, Hoovers, CapitalIQ
- 4-5 years of strong team management (up to 10-15 people) experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and service-oriented environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.