Team Lead - Publication Writing - Healthcare (7-14 yrs)
Exp : 7 - 14 Years
Job description :
Publication writing/ Scientific communication
- Responsible/accountable for management/delivery of overall book of work for assigned area.
- Collaborates with function, capability, and site leadership to ensure alignment of business planning and operations.
- Coordinates across and develops synergies with therapeutic areas, phases of development, and geographies.
- Adjusts work plan based on shifting priorities using effective change control.
- Leads and directs internal and external team members in achieving team goals.
- Identifies and resolves issues impacting delivery of work.
- Recruits, develops, and retains a strategic and operationally capable workforce skilled and knowledgeable in scientific communications.
- Effectively creates and manages an agile organization that continuously meets the needs of a changing portfolio.
- Develops staff who demonstrate expertise in drug development, therapeutic area science, strategic thinking, project management, and cross-functional leadership.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Master's degree in a scientific, health, communications, technology, health outcomes, or public health related field.
- 3 years experience medical communication / pharmaceutical industry.
- 2 years experience in leading/managing a key part of portfolio or business process.
- Experience leading others, including relationship and team building, setting expectations, holding others accountable, and technical coaching.
- Strong scientific communication skills, including extensive experience in writing, reviewing, and publishing scientific materials and the ability to appraise scientific literature and raw data critically.
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Advanced degree (MBBS, MD, PharmD, PhD, MPH).
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, health outcomes, public health, scientific or medical communications field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.