Team Lead - Publication Writing - Healthcare (7-14 yrs)
Exp : 7 - 14 Years
Job description :
Publication writing/ Scientific communication
- Responsible/accountable for management/delivery of overall book of work for assigned area.
- Collaborates with function, capability, and site leadership to ensure alignment of business planning and operations.
- Coordinates across and develops synergies with therapeutic areas, phases of development, and geographies.
- Adjusts work plan based on shifting priorities using effective change control.
- Leads and directs internal and external team members in achieving team goals.
- Identifies and resolves issues impacting delivery of work.
- Recruits, develops, and retains a strategic and operationally capable workforce skilled and knowledgeable in scientific communications.
- Effectively creates and manages an agile organization that continuously meets the needs of a changing portfolio.
- Develops staff who demonstrate expertise in drug development, therapeutic area science, strategic thinking, project management, and cross-functional leadership.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Master's degree in a scientific, health, communications, technology, health outcomes, or public health related field.
- 3 years experience medical communication / pharmaceutical industry.
- 2 years experience in leading/managing a key part of portfolio or business process.
- Experience leading others, including relationship and team building, setting expectations, holding others accountable, and technical coaching.
- Strong scientific communication skills, including extensive experience in writing, reviewing, and publishing scientific materials and the ability to appraise scientific literature and raw data critically.
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Advanced degree (MBBS, MD, PharmD, PhD, MPH).
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, health outcomes, public health, scientific or medical communications field