Talent Acquisition Head at Atrios Consulting
Views:277 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Team Lead - Project Management - Philanthropy Foundation (5-8 yrs)
Team Lead - Project Management
Our Client is an India's leading strategic philanthropy foundation based at Mumbai.
Role : Team Lead Project Management
Location : Mumbai
Yrs of experience : 5-7 yrs
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the Indian and/or international development sector with a focus on research, consulting, writing, knowledge management and multi-stakeholder engagement.
Other Skillset required :
- Project Management
- Research & Data Analytics
- Funder facing role hence strong relationship management skills
- Stakeholder Management
Key Responsibilities :
- Under minimal supervision performs complex assignments and fulfills broad responsibilities where required outcomes are defined, but methods and procedures may vary based on professional judgment /precedent.
- Translate insights into team level learnings and efficiencies
- Independently handles one or more projects / work stream/ sub-functional area from end to end.
- In a supervisory role, the individual usually handles work assignments, responsible for quality, motivation, training and problem solving.
- Contribute to team- and organization-level management activities such as staffing, reporting, internal taskforces
- Build and manage relationships with non-profits and knowledge partner