Recruiter at Connexions HR Services
Views:149 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Team Lead/Manager - Proposal - Defence/Infra/Constructions Firm (3-7 yrs)
Proposal Team Lead/Manager
- As a Proposal Team Lead/Manager (RFP/RFQ/RFI), the individual will review RFPs, write, review, and develop proposals as well as manage proposal development activities. In this role, he/she will be involved in bid no/go discussions and criteria, gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approval, and managing all deadlines related to proposals.
- Additionally, the individual will be responsible and accountable for managing and tracking all proposals and contracts awarded.
- The individual will also ensure compliance with applicable Government regulations, as well as RFPs terms and conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops proposals by assembling information including project objectives/outcomes/deliverables, proposal schedule, implementation, writing assignments
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Assists with developing pricing schedules for proposals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs.
- Reviews and responds to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering writing, review, and approval.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provides updates to management on proposal submission status.
- Leads debrief assessment meetings to discuss and analyze recent wins and losses. This includes development of presentation materials.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to structure documents logically and create documentation that is easy to navigate.
- Ability to understand Technical language, do Research and interact with different people
- Ability to understand the target audience and competition.
- Ability to convey the right ideas and create narratives and give attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of software such as Word and Excel (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator would be a plus)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.