Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:3813 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Team Lead - Investment Management/Business Development - Brand Capital (11-14 yrs)
Educational Qualifications Required: CA/CFA/MBA in Marketing/Finance from top tier B-Schools
Relevant Experience: 11 - 14 years of relevant experience in Consulting/Investment Banking/PE in Consumer Space
Work Location: Mumbai
About the Position:
- Prepare and implement strategies to explore deals in assigned verticals for assigned markets, formulate plans to execute strategies, motivate the team and monitor their performance with the objective of achieving deal signing targets and ensuring long term revenues for the client.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Business Development: Identify companies by creating databases, research their business, financial and media needs; focus to get larger deals in marquee companies; generate fresh business leads; make innovative pitch presentations; evaluate follow-on visits to prospective clients and design target achievement strategy in order to explore the full potential of assigned verticals.
- Extensive involvement in consumer branding and investing space; identifying businesses and working with promoters to partner, invest, build, operate and exit consumer businesses
- The incumbent will be responsible for sourcing deals, preparing an initial deal document, due diligence, negotiations, structuring and monitoring deals
- Ensuring compliance with pre & post-investment statutory requirements
- Any other portfolio company related task as is necessary to enhance the value of the company to the potential client/partner
- Portfolio Management & Deal Closure: Structure deals with respect to cash component and non-cannibalization of response revenues; monitor financial performance of signed deals, troubleshoot problems and resolve issues; ensure legal agreements mirror the commercials; coordinate with concerned teams; perform due diligence and achieve Trimester and Annual Deal Targets and assist in exits.
- Client Management: Maintain relationship with key position holders of existing and prospective clients and maintain rapport with internal departments like Response, Legal and Brand Communication in order to maintain excellent relationships with a long term perspective and client satisfaction.
- Team Management: Set objectives for team members, review performance periodically, provide developmental feedback, identify competency gaps for current and future roles, drive fulfillment of required training, discuss and map career paths for key talent in order to ensure that team members have the competence and the motivation to deliver targeted results.
- Ability to build business through strong Business Development/Client Servicing
- Strategic Planning
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills to ensure closure on contracts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good networking skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Key Account Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.