Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1204 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Team Lead - Human Resources - BFS/FMCG (5-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments to meet contractual thresholds.
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. Talent development, Mobility, Workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, HR helpdesk, remuneration, etc.
- Manage customer engagement.
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage the process according to Company methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures)
- Resolving errors, escalations and issues on time
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role
- Contribute to team "Business As Usual" activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.