Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1145 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Team Lead - Governance & Support Services - Bank (10-16 yrs)
The role requires a control and project mindset applied to areas of Sanctions Screening, Reconciliation, Regulatory Reporting and Audit management along with other risk management and coordination. The candidate should possess a problem solving and analytical approach with good stakeholder management skills. An attention to detail is necessary with a judicious approach to presenting and articulating information and facts to elicit appropriate action.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Sanctions/AML rules and regulations across all applicable sanction regimes for transaction banking within operations through dynamic transaction analytics
- Governance over regulatory reporting, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Responsible to establish Reconciliation Framework to ensure accurate, timely & efficient reconciliations, monitoring of open item/ escalations as per Internal Policy / Regulatory Guidelines.
- The role also requires enabling logic for complex recon, establishing mechanism to cover all BGLs under recon, continuous efficiency build- up across processes in GSS coordinating with technology, vendors and Stakeholders.
- Managing Regulatory inspections, Audits in centralized framework including GSS with ownership and resolution driven mindset.
- Understanding Operation risk and ability to drive Business Operation Risk management for Wholesale Banking Operation (WB0).
- Collaborating with Stakeholders for successful implementation of Projects, to build efficiency for Centralized Regulatory Reporting/ MI having deliverables and inputs from cross - functional owners. Tracking of control activities/deliverables of cross units.
- Ability to work closely with Senior Management to achieve projects closures & various Enterprise level deliverables
- Periodic update/ review/ implementation of Standard Operating Process for the team
- Adherence to the GL Framework and control implementation for Office Accounts as per RBI Policy
- Detailed oriented, well versed with changing regulations and market practice on various banking processes.
- Responsible to groom a team with high level engagement, parting time to time training, develop a passionate team with positive attitude with strong understanding of Governance, Supervision and Control Framework
An Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Knowledge and familiarity with areas mentioned earlier
- Positive Attitude
- Experience in motivating and leading teams
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to understand and articulate important items to senior management
- Drive automation, transformation and change and have experience in implementing new systems and technologies
- Possess a process and risk mindset
- Have managed audits across, risk metrics and audits (internal, statutory and regulatory)
- Have a strong focus to deliver within deadlines despite obstacles
Must have :
- Extremely well versed with MS office: PPT/ Excel etc. Candidate should able to demonstrate with explanations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Financial control skills
- Operational risk management expertise
- Project Management Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.