Consultant at Optout
Views:711 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Team Lead - Customer Relations - BFS/IT (6-14 yrs)
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, BASED IN OUR BANGALORE, INDIA OFFICE
- You will be the driving force of Comapany's Bangalore-based team of Customer Relations Associates (CRAs), who help students world-wide to move smoothly through our loan application process and achieve their education goals. You'll oversee and support the inbound voice and written communication channels. Your focus will be to deliver exceptional experiences while communicating key value propositions to each and every student.
- Owning the customer experience by delivering superior service through multiple channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to both responsively and proactively connect with potential borrowers and applicants to help them navigate the loan process or troubleshoot issues
- Managing the prioritization and workflow for a team of Customer Relations Associates, including setting daily and weekly targets, unblocking conversion obstacles, and monitoring SLAs and KPIs, to achieve the volume and revenue targets
- Designing and executing conversion related initiatives, including call and email campaigns, to increase conversions
- Managing escalated customer concerns and applicant feedback to improve the application process
- Collaborating closely with QA, Training and Analytics to impact overall team performance growth
- Supervising all aspects of call center operations to ensure consistency across shifts, accountability of team members and high quality support for both customers and internal team
- Coaching and mentoring team members to help promote a curiosity and learning mindset while positioning them for long term professional nd personal growth opportunities
- Degree in a quantitative field, or higher
- 6+ years of B2C global customer service or support experience in a high-touch, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years in a supervisory capacity for a high-performing team
- Prior work experience within financial services, insurance, and higher education industries required
- Must have proven track record in a sales oriented and/or targets driven environment
- Passion for customer service and relationship management with an innate sense of service and empathy for others
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to relate to people with varied backgrounds and career ambitions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and comfortable interacting with global customers via multiple communication channels.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proficiency in other foreign / international or regional Indian languages would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.