Director at Upamp Business Solutions
Views:5842 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Team Lead - Billing - Order to Cash (4-8 yrs)
You HAVE :
- Bachelors/MBA degree in Finance
- 4 years of experience in Billings (OTC) and expense reporting
- Team Lead experience
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data issues/needs
- Relevant experience working with large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced experience MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Proven track record of tackling complex business questions, mining data, and generating business relevant insights that are communicated in a simple to consume and thorough fashion
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in pressure situations
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
How you can impress us :
- Experience with Expensify
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Oracle Fusion
You Will :
- Managing a team of atleast 6-7 direct reports.
- Responsible task allocation, progress monitoring, performance review, and the go-to person for questions of the team.
- Monthly one-on-ones with coaching, feedback and documentation.
- Year-end rating and appraisals followed by next year goals and action plan.
- Responsible for continuously improving the efficiency of business process, taking the initiatives
- Provide end to end billing inquiry support to departments like Operations and Collections, and to auditors to ensure smooth functioning.
- Responsible for month end close activities assigned.
- Ensure proper documentation to substantiate the monthly activities performed to support the audit needs & compliance
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting requirements
- Managing employee expense report audit process and to ensure compliance of company's policy and the timely completion of expense report audit.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of expense report review process, ensuring expenses are coded accurately, receipts and and explanations are properly documented
- Responsible for monthly expense report analysis.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Works toward and contributes to achievement of team/business unit goals
Salary Offered : 10-16 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.