Human Resource - Recruitment - Lateral Hiring at Tata Consultancy Services
Views:10378 Applications:1025 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
TCS - Investment Management & Compliance Role (2-6 yrs)
Role : Investment Management & Compliance,
Location : Mumbai
Exp : 2-6
Required Skill Set / Must Have :
- Should have CA / MBA with working knowledge in Investment Treasury Domain with prior experience in Corporate Treasury / Bank / Mutual Funds / Primary Dealers.
- Good Knowledge in Interest Rate market operations, products and business processes of exchange and OTC traded derivatives.
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income Market Instruments and analysis.
- Good knowledge of Capital Market and Instruments.
- Understanding of Regulatory Guidelines.
- Good working knowledge on Financial Accounting, IFRS, and IAS related to Investment operations, internal audit & Statutory Audit compliance & controls.
- Good Knowledge on internal audit & Statutory Audit compliance & controls.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tool.
- Good Communications skills to maintain rapport with Market Participant.
- Good Business Acumen, analytical mind and a propensity to learn.
- Experience in preparation of decks, dash boards for furnishing data/analysis to management .
- Experience in audit compliance.
Good to Have :
1. Very Pro-active approach, positive attitude and knowledge sharing
2. Strategic thinking
3. Strong Knowledge from Regulatory perspectives
Role and Responsibilities :
- Should have proficiency in execution and settlement( end to end) of various investment avenues within specified/mandated timelines
- Analysis of financial of corporates/ banks to short list investment opportunities
- Maintaining investment portfolio of the Company and Retrial Trusts on a daily basis
- Maintaining Subsidiaries Investment Portfolio on monthly basis
- Liaising with Finance Department on a weekly basis
- Maintaining daily investment corpus for the Company
- Computation of accrued interest and MTM for various investment portfolios as and when required.
- Preparing back up data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for timely submission of reports to senior management.
- Ensuring that the investment done are within approved limits
- Accounting investments in existing system of the Company
- Completing Bank KYC and other treasury documentation as and when required
- Complying with Regulatory and internal requirements
- Risk Analysis of Investments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.