Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:685 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Taxation Manager (5-12 yrs)
- Should have wide Exposure in domestic and international facets of income Tax, and Service Tax laws, and expertise in ensuring direct/indirect tax and accounting standards compliance
- Can handle Income Tax cases till the appeal level and assisted in drafting of appeal arguments relating to major cases.
- Handling Income tax, Service tax, T.D.S and FBT returns for the company. Also responsible for handling Income tax scrutiny level cases and Liasoning with the Income tax offices. Exclusively handling the centralized Service tax functions of the undertaking in which presently employed.
- Handlling international indirect tax assignments , which involves analyzing International VAT /Use tax implications arising on end customer invoicing.
- Handling assignments involving review of international indirect tax compliances in the organization.
- Handling Statutory, CAG and excise department level audits in the aforesaid capacity.
- Analysis and examination of foreign payments in terms of their international tax exposure .Also assisted foreign recipients in tax planning in order to minimize tax incidents.
- Given consultancy on International taxation related issues to various clients.
- Handling corporate level taxation matters.Responsible for over viewing the Income tax and service tax affairs of the entire organization. Handlding all facets of domestic taxation.
- Actively assist in drafting tax appeals and arguments .Been keenly involved in tax research and possess extensive knowledge on taxation laws relating to corporate restructuring agreements
CA 2005/2004 5- 7 YEARS
MCOM/ MBA WITH 10 YEARS EXP
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.