Executive - HR at Skillventory
Views:325 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Tax Analyst - US/Global Tax (1-4 yrs)
Reporting to Tax Manager, the candidates responsibilities will include all of the following:
- Assisting the team in global FATCA/CRS reporting process for the group, help in relevant internal control process, which includes:
- Preparing day-to-day FATCA/CRS compliant status based on existing control template.
- Communicate with fund administrators in relation to data reporting
- Coordinate the annual reporting in 10-15 jurisdictions
- FATCA and CRS forms collection, review and validation. Follow up with investors if forms are invalid.
- Identify reportable investors for FATCA, CRS and CRS Compliance Form
- Liaise with global Client Relation teams to monitor investor change in circumstances that would require collection of documentation if needed
- Yearly GIIN validation of investors and counterparties
- Re-solicitation every 3 years for expired forms
- Monitoring of new legal entity creation and classification for FATCA and CRS
- Monitoring of local tax country requirements for legal entity maintenance.