Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Tatvic Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:3193 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Tatvic - Campaign Manager (2-7 yrs)
PLANNING: Understand the marketing objectives of the client and define the campaign Goal / KPI. Prepare a campaign plan to achieve the campaign Goal / KPI and take the sign off on the same by the client.
TRAFFICKING: Traffic/execute the campaign plan in Advertising platforms with predefined KPI goal set as a campaign performance goal and deliver the KPIs that were planned (& agreed)
SYNCHRONIZATION: Maintain Daily/Weekly communication with POC as well as Internal Team to highlight changes in campaign goal / KPI and shared campaign dashboard with the client.
OPTIMIZATION: Build a Learning framework by documenting the changes done for achieving the campaign goal / KPI and record the impact of each change in the project management tool.
- Build digital marketing roadmap & proposals involving DV360 for clients which include awareness & acquisition campaigns, remarketing campaigns, app installs and video branding, etc.
- Creating different ad tags/ floodlight tags in CM / DV360 for tracking campaign conversions, audience activity and integration of different platforms to import / export audiences and conversions.
- Collaborating with other internal teams to get the implementation of tracking mechanism completed
- Perform client account management responsibilities associated with display/ TrueView/ video/ search campaigns by structuring campaigns, IOs, Line Items, ad groups on DV360 / CM / Google Ads platform
- Monitor account daily and monthly with respect to budget caps, campaign pacing, lost bidding, impression share, and other important account metrics to carry out optimization strategies
- Provide support to the creative design team with ideas for creative copy and graphical ad templates including VAST, Rich Media, HTML 5, static display creatives
- Communicating with clients / POC to keep the campaign achievements in sync with the predefined goals
- Generating relevant reports at three stages of the campaign - Before, During and After Campaign
- Auditing the advertising account and find gaps in existing structure and targeting