Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:2214 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Tata Trusts - Performance & Rewards Role - Centre of Excellence (10-15 yrs)
Tata Trusts - Performance & Rewards - Centre of Excellence
Job Description :
1. To champion Performance & Rewards strategy and design and provide leadership for communication and implementation across the organization and ensure that it is aligned to the overall Trusts strategy.
2. Own the organization structure and ensure its alignment with the Trusts strategy and goals. Carry out job evaluation for all roles and manage level equivalence for enhancing equity and transparency.
3. Build employee capability in the areas of Performance and Rewards and enable line managers with appropriate tools to coach and guide their team members.
4. Leverage Goal Setting for providing role clarity and enhancing accountability; Deepen the culture of performance by enabling coaching conversations; Drive meritocracy and fairness through rating calibration and its linkage to rewards processes.
5. Work with Corporate & Zonal HR partners to design programs related to salary benchmarking and to suggest strategies and action plans to reflect the compensation philosophy
6. Lead the merit increase, bonus and promotion exercise in line with the compensation philosophy
7. Monitor the HR budgets by working closely with all HR Partners (Corporate & Zonal)
8. Formulate HR policy by working closely with HR Partners (Corporate & Zonal) in identifying areas, creating the policy outline based on impact analysis and working with the process owners to align the underlying processes for effective implementation of the policy.
Job Specifications :
- Deep understanding of Performance & Rewards domain
- Experience in handling key HR processes and Performance and Rewards domain in multiple sectors/industries
Skills/ Personal Traits :
RESULT FOCUS :
- Takes Initiatives to Deliver Results
- Speed of Execution
- Relationship Building
- Drives Innovative Process Improvements
- Objective Analytical Thinking
- Enable & Inspires Others
- Lives the Tata Values
Qualifications & Experience - MBA in HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.