Manager - Leadership Hiring at Tata Steel Limited
Views:657 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Steel - Area Manager - Enterprise Risk Management (5-10 yrs)
Position: Area Manager- Enterprise Risk Management
The Area Manager - Enterprise Risk Management is a key role within our company and will report directly to the Senior Management. The successful candidate will work closely with various business units across the organization, and will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing our risk management processes and strategies. The candidate will be expected to improve risk intelligence across business units, which will in turn enable better business results.
1. Collaborating with various business units across the organization in order to develop and strengthen their risk management processes within the overall framework of the company.
2. Working towards improving risk intelligence across business units and thus, enabling better business results.
3. Developing and implementing effective reporting processes for the regular review of risks.
4. Creating processes for reporting on economic, business and other developments that could affect the company, and assessing their potential impacts.
5. Conducting risk assessments of any process or facility, and reporting findings to the senior management.
6. Possessing thorough knowledge of risk frameworks and statistical tools, and using this knowledge to enhance the company's risk management strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
2. Proven ability to drive for results, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency in achieving business goals.
3. Exceptional teaming and collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work effectively with diverse teams across different business units.
4. Strong influencing skills, with the ability to persuade and negotiate with key stakeholders.
5. A strong customer orientation, with a focus on understanding and meeting the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
6. Excellent knowledge of risk frameworks and statistical tools.
7. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual with a strong background in risk management. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a growing company and build your career, we would love to hear from you.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well