TA Associate at Tata Motors
Views:3320 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:323
Tata Motors - Deputy General Manager - Business Human Resources (12-15 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Business Human Resources
Deputy General Manager - Business Human Resources (BHR)
- Recruitment of talent and provide employees with an exceptional work experience.
- Skilled to handle workforce planning, performance management and employee development in a manner that ensures employee retention and builds our employer brand.
Responsible for the entire lifecycle management of white collar employees such as: -
1. Workforce Planning
2. Attract, select and on-board requisite talent.
3. Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
4. Manage target setting and performance appraisal system that drives high performance
5. Enable positive work environment to support business need by employee engagement initiatives
6. Grievance handling.
7. Facilitate design and implementation of training programs based on business and employee needs
8. HR metrics like attrition analysis, productivity trends, performance metrics etc.
9. Separation management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.