HRBP - Commercial at Tata Global Beverages
Views:2464 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Tata Global Beverages - Senior Brand Manager (8-10 yrs)
Role Objective -
- Drive brand strategy for disproportionate growth agenda.
- Business Development initiatives for new category & new geography.
Key Responsibilities :
- Brand Management: Accomplish key brand deliverables for an iconic brand of the Tata Tea portfolio.
- Business Development: Business landscaping, market research, agency, and marketing mix development from scratch for new category & new geography.
- Innovation/ New Product Development: Validate, Develop and Deliver new products.
- Launch: Develop the complete marketing mix - product, packaging, communication, media, digital, PR strategy development and execution of all ATL & BTL inputs. Responsible for brand strategy, brand health, topline and margins.
- Liase with key functions: Supply Chain, Procurement, Compliance, R&D & Sales
Ideal Candidate Profile -
- 8-10 years of experience of one end to end implementation of a marketing campaign for existing or new product introduction across category - beverages, dairy preferred.
- Have independently led TV Ad Campaigns for Brands.
- Knowledge & experience of Market Research Methodology, Consumer Insight generation tools, brand health metrics, product & packaging development cycles, understanding of financial & distribution metrics and levers to drive improvement. Ability to drive, evaluate and optimize ATL & BTL spends.
- Key Functional Skills: Marketing Mix Development, Brand Management, Knowledge of leveraging Consumer, Shopper & Trade insights. Agency Management. Business Development.
- Desirable Traits: Sharp business acumen, quick learner with an eye for flawless execution and result orientation. Good Communication Skills. Looking for candidates with differential thinking ability having done differently to the usual category campaigns.