HR Business Partner at Tata Digital
Views:3593 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:654
Tata Digital - Product Manager - Payments - Strategic Initiatives (5-7 yrs)
Product Manager - Payments - New Initiatives
- Tata Digital is building several digital solutions which would be used by several Merchants to up their digital quotient. In addition to this, a platform will also be built which aims to leverage strong hooks among existing loyal consumers of the Group as well as attract new consumers.
- The Group will drive deep loyalty, engagement and a seamless checkout journey with its consumers through this platform. Payments will be at the core of the business model and the Group shall build significant capabilities in this area as a differentiator.
- This is an individual contribution role where you will be responsible for driving new initiatives on Payment Solutions as a Product Manager.
What experience and qualifications we look for?
- 5 or more years of experience in building and scaling multiple payments solutions OR in advising clients as a consultant in the payments domain
- Experience at a Fintech company or in a fast paced organization while working on multiple payments products is preferred
- MBA + Engg. graduate (Tier 1 preferred)
What knowledge and skills will impress us?
- Good knowledge of Payments industry, various business models and regulations / compliances
- Understanding of the underlying technology linked to payment solutions
- Sharp Problem solving skills; ability to work in ambiguous environment
- An entrepreneurial mentality with a strong bias for action; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Possess solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What will you do?
Assess opportunity and Innovate Features:
- Assess opportunity in new product initiatives that management wants to focus on
- Analyse data and interact with consumers to identify latent needs of consumers
- Liaise with ecosystem players and identify opportunities to partner
Manage new initiatives:
- Prepare functional architecture and assess build vs buy vs partner for all the components
- Own, build and scale up new products
- Build features / Solutions that run across multiple products
- Work with internal teams to ensure adoption by merchants / consumers and iterate / pilot changes for high focus products
Drive Product GTM:
- Manage strategic alliances with leading ecosystem players
- Collaborate with operations team and define efficient processes