HR at Tata Consumer Products Limited
Views:531 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tata Consumer Products - Manager - Category Finance - ATL Spends (5-7 yrs)
SPOC for complete ATL Spend Management including Media for Beverages, Foods & Tata Q including innovation (Overall spend of Rs 500 cr)
Key Responsibilities -
- Overall responsibility & controller for Marketing spends
- Annual planning for ATL spends. Work closely with Category & Media team for rolling up the plans.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of ATL Spends at Category & activity Level - Actuals vs budget
- Participate in contract execution and negotiation with vendors; Ensure adherence with the SOA on all ATL procurements - Goods & Services
- Monthly provisioning of spends and review of activities for actualization and to estimate (LE) spends for the rest of the yr.
- Ensure all KPIs, savings are tracked and reported w.r.t Media contracts and monthly reconciliation of plan vs execution of estimates.
- Responsible for setting up the processes for accounting & control of spends
- Drive process improvements and harmonization across business.
- Follow up with Category team for timely creation of IO; maintenance of portal and timely updations to accommodate category requirements.
- Deliver all reporting requirements in terms of ATL spends and develop a framework for ATL spend evaluation
- Track innovation development and advertisement spends and ensure visibility at a project level.
- Responsible for all ATL vendor management, timely payments and reconciliations.
- Manage and monitor the Outsourced Partners and ensure adherence to the SLA / SOP
- CA/MBA/M.Com candidates with 5-7 yrs experience in any FMCG companies handling similar roles
- Working knowledge in SAP
- Good people management skills and experience in handling third party service providers