HR at Tata Bluescope Steel Private Limited
Views:664 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata BlueScope Steel - Deputy Manager/Manager - Market Development (8-10 yrs)
Dy Manager/Manager - Market Development
Job description :
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Product specification activity in project tenders (Govt./ Pvt).
- Key Account management: Develop strong Relationship with clients, large consultants, architects, and govt. organizations.
- Explore New Architects and Consultants in region and build strong customer data base
- Engage in the technical discussions with various value creating partners, like direct customer and - indirect customer i.e. consultants, Architects, EPC contractors & project owners. Manage meeting with top officials and arrange product presentations.
- Generate project lead using (project data base, magazine, website, etc.), register in CRM data base and monitor its progress till sales conversion
- Plan the outstation meeting in advance and execute the same and submit the report to higher manager on time to time.
- Close working with sales team on converting specified project into actual sales.
- Outstation travel as per company policy- 10 working days in month
- Explore new application for Tata BlueScope steel products Plant & Product approval in Govt. organization, incorporate product in GOVT SOR document
Key Result Areas :
- Number of Project lead generated, No of projects (tonnage) specified with our products, sales conversion through specification.
- Execution of Product Seminars, participate in technical discussions
- Key account management consultant
- Build strong database for consultants, architects etc
- Managerial Competencies:
- Communication, Presentation skills
- Manage meeting with Top officials
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship management skills with strong analytical, liaising, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Managing through Systems
- Highly motivated, energetic & Self starter
- Customer Focus and persuasive skills
- Decision making Ability and Quality
Must: Engineer (Metallurgical /Civil / Mechanical/), MBA (preferred).
- Good communication skills and presentation skill
Desirable: Experience Preferably Product specification activity in project tender, Interaction with Architects and consultants of Govt / Public sector/ private sector.
- 8-10 years of work experience in B2B Sales & Marketing of Building Products/ Components such as Tile, Paint, Chemicals, Hardware's items, Plastics/ Polymers, Door/windows, cladding boards, Polycarbonates, high end Plumbing's, etc.
- Should have exposure to Product specification activity in project tenders through architects/consultants and clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.