Tata AIG - Location Head/Chief Manager - Commercial Lines Business - Broking (5-10 yrs)
Location Head (Chief Manager) - Broking - Commercial Lines with Tata AIG General Insurance Co.
- In the Insurance industry Broking Channel is the Major channel to acquire the Corporate Business & Currently contributing approx ~25% of the business to the overall TATA AIG.
Job Purpose : Location Head - Broking is responsible for the location for the vertical. He is responsible for leading a team of Broking relationship manager and also for meeting the brokers, getting the RFQ, discussing with UW and quoting, and conversion of the business. Also, responsible to drive end to end servicing requirements of the broker.
Job Responsibilities :
Team Handling :
Location Head is responsible to guide the team to generate new business. He handles about 3-4 RM and BSMs, where each RM handles at least 8 brokers & approx 20 Sales managers of channel.
- Reference generation through market mapping
- Gathering market intelligence
- To handle the broking channel in specified location with respect to all lines of business - Property, Energy, Liability, Marine, PL & A& H. To be accountable for the broking budget.
- Building relationship with key brokers. Penetrating into the market by activating the brokers.
Risk Analysis - Risk Analysis at the first level of channel interaction to ensure profitability.
Process : Ensuring documentation being in order - Starting from RFQ control to policy issuance,
- Regular interaction with brokers for understanding their expectations, market feedback & better servicing
- Updating the Broking Head or PCs with relevant feedback & business avenues
- To ensure customer service & satisfaction.
- We are looking for full-time MBA candidates