Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:861 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
TaskUs - Strategy Manager - Human Resource (3-7 yrs)
Think of yourself as someone who can be innovative, drive change and have an ability to work with global teams. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being the Human Resource Strategy - Manager
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: First this is about working directly with the Chief People officer on what is important for him and the company. You would be involved on Strategic and Operational items and work closely with him and his team. This would involve among many things working on Retention, Organization Strategy, Talent, driving best practices, leveraging Work day and being a culture captain as well.
As the successful candidate, you will work as part of a global team. We are looking for a driven, motivated HR Professionals who are excited to work in a Global growth company
- So, what is it we're looking for? Well since this is a strategic role we need someone with at least 2 years of experience post an MBA in Human Resources We also need someone who has worked in Consulting or Corporate Human Resources roles in a Global Organization with a flair for technology
- Now let's get technical. We- re looking for someone.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of a project.
- Understanding of HR processes
- Experience of working in an MNC or Global Organization
- Consulting background preferred
- Familiarity with tools for monitoring project progress
- Excellent in MS Project and Excel.
What else? Well, we need someone who is:
- Ability to drive change
- Innovative mindset
- Lead global projects and influence teams
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Communicates and collaborates with HR teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prefer from one of the Top Management schools
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It's no wonder we have been named as one of the - Best Places to Work- by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. - 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America- list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's - 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies- the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, India, Greece, Taiwan and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.