Corporate Recruitment Supervisor at TaskUs
Views:706 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
TaskUs - Senior Manager - Training (15-25 yrs)
- So what does a Site Senior Learning Experience Manager really do? Think of yourself as someone responsible for the day-to-day training programs and initiatives across all sites, so not just anyone is qualified for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Senior Learning Experience Manager.
- Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will select, train, and provide work guidance for Training Managers and Supervisors. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: that you will handle the Product Training branch of the Learning and Development Team. The Leader will represent Learning Experience for the Site in all site initiatives.
- As a Site Senior Learning Experience Manager, you manage the initiation, development, and implementation of the TaskUs training department's site wide initiatives and drive campaign specific training department's site wide initiatives and drive campaign specific training programs for Team Leaders and Teammates. You will be the "Training Master" that works in tandem with Operations to create and maintain any necessary materials related to maximizing campaign task mastery and personal development. You will pioneer all campaign specific training needs and programs in the organization. You will create and execute TL and TM development training which includes; detailed curriculum, training, and evaluation.
- You will provide campaign specific training that is sufficiently technical but engaging. You will act as the in house expert, maintain all relevant training materials and documents for all levels for trainees; from new teammates to tenured team leaders. You will ensure that all training provided is aligned with the specific campaign and TaskUs' broader business objectives. You will proactively explore the specific needs of every department and campaign to develop training materials as needed. You will propose and publish a year long training calendar with specific quarterly objectives. You will plan total Training policies, programs, new testing tools, methods and systems to ensure products and services meet quality standards.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Senior Learning Experience Manager?
- So what is it we're looking for? Well, since this is a managerial post we need someone who already has the experience to even call themselves as one. With this, we need someone with at least 5 year(s) of working experience as a Sr. Manager or Manager in a call center specializing in Product Training.
- What else? You must also have the ability to support multiple teams across multiple programs within your site. You must also be highly creative and dynamic. Are you someone who can work independently? Not afraid of being alone? Then great! Because you must be highly motivated with the commitment to oversee projects to completion and ability to adapt and level any training materials to given audience.
- This is a training post after all, so a strong background in product training is a MUST. You must be excellent in presenting, communicating, and have great interpersonal skills. Of course, knowledge in Google and MS Office applications is a need.
- TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world's most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor's "100 Best Places to Work", USA Today's "Best Company Cultures" and "Best Companies for Women" by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
- TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. "500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world's largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.