Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:450 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
TaskUs - Director - Workforce (12-16 yrs)
- TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world's most disruptive companies
- We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last- in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at anytime. That's probably why we- re ranked 40th on Glassdoor's 2019 - 100 Best Places to Work- list.
- A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a - relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you've found it.
- We exist to make the world's best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it.
- So what does a Workforce Director really do? Think of yourself as the as someone who oversees the operational and fiscal activities of the Workforce Management Team, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Workforce Director.
- Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: you want to ensure accuracy of billing processes and procedures for all clients within the site. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: that you will ensure accuracy of billing processes and procedures for all clients within the site.
- As the Workforce Director, you will identify and report on account profitability opportunities and recommend strategies to improve campaign processes. You will forecast and prepare for call or email volume and monitor seat occupancy, average handle time and other factors to measure campaign performance. You will work closely with stakeholders and clients to resolve manpower staffing and scheduling concerns. You will have to achieve 100% accuracy and speed of delivery requirements.
- You will oversee day-to-day Workforce Operations. You will implement scheduling strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. You will communicate the core strategy and goals to the WFM Managers. Establish metrics for success, set clear daily staffing and scheduling priorities, and drive the team to meet goals. You will understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each workforce management goal. You will be responsible for keeping the forecasts updated considering variables that are not controllable. You will ensure that workforce procedures are followed by the team. You will actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding Workforce Management team.
- What else? Well, you will also be responsible for mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing a team of Workforce Managers. You will help the team to set realistic and measurable staffing and scheduling goals, and develop appropriate reward program as needed. You will monitor progress towards goals to ensure client expectations and requirements are met. You will escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems or 3rd party vendors. You will ensure compliance with the company's processes and tools, system changes.
- So, do you have what it takes to become a Workforce Director?
- So, what is it we're looking for? Well,we need someone who has strong verbal and written communication skills. Someone who has the ability to manage multiple, complex, ongoing tasks and projects. Someone who has a strong attention to detail and has a strong desire to optimize procedures. Someone who's proficient in terms of statistical analysis, computer, and has software skills.
- We also need someone with a working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), or ability to learn technology quickly. Someone who has a reporting proficiency and has strong coaching skills.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world's most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor's - 100 Best Places to Work-, USA Today's - Best Company Cultures- and - Best Companies for Women- by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. - 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America- for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world's largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 15,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.