Company recruiter at Tapclues
Views:563 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Tapclues - Senior Associate - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
- Looking for Senior Associate- Investment Banking with Deep engagement in the mid-market segment, Private equity placements and strong connect to the CFO community is essential. In the M&A sphere, experience as a transaction lead in buy and sell side with full stack service providers in the past will be preferred. High level of familiarity with digital tools for financial modeling will be necessary.
- Identify attractive opportunities: To Support investment team in deal analysis, setting up the deal flow, presentations, reporting & other acquisition related activities. Build and maintain a strong deal pipeline by closing deals consistently. Deep dive into specific companies to understand core strengths, strategies, financial health, outlook etc.
- M&A support: Identify and analyze potential targets through analysis of markets, products, services, financial synergies, business model analysis and its robustness, competitive positioning, etc.
- Identify new markets for growth through analysis of market size, competitive landscape, growth opportunities and formulate organic and /or inorganic entry strategies.
- In-depth analysis: Provide high quality analysis on projects including opportunity assessment, M&A mapping, due diligence, investment thesis, company reports, ad-hoc requests, financial analysis, financial and KPI (NPL, capital adequacy, etc.) research and competitive benchmarking through in depth secondary research.
- Due Diligence: Work with external agencies (as required) for financial, commercial, legal and any other external due diligence.
- Lead and execute engagements for valuation of tangible and intangible assets including intellectual property, financial due-diligence, transaction structuring and any other corporate finance engagements.
- Documentation: Work with lawyers and the investment team for proper and timely execution of agreements.
- Financial Statement analysis & modeling: Expected to have knowledge of financial statement Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc. Good working knowledge of financial models DDM, LBO, DCF, Merger Model etc.
- Acquisition finance: Determining financial goals, designing and implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial goal. Adopt and implement cost reduction strategies in Debt Portfolio. Handling strategic financial transactions including acquisition finance.
- Strong networking capabilities and existing relationships within the banking, financial institutions, venture capital and private equity ecosystem in India
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong analytical mind with excellent written and verbal communication
- Should possess high level of drive and attention to details
- Bring a can- do- attitude and high energy to the team
- Prior experience of 5-10 years in Investment Banking/ private equity transactions, especially with an Investment Banking firm of repute will be preferred. Experience with an Indian PE/VC firm will be an added advantage.