Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:311 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Tally Solutions - Senior Regional Sales Manager (10-15 yrs)
- Acommon name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
- The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
- We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the middle east, Africa and South East Asia.
Role: Senior Regional Sales Manager
Experience: 10-15 yrs
Who are we looking for?
- Should have experience of building and managing scalable partner programs to drive broad adoption of Tally
- Should have good people and process management capabilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Coaching and Mentoring skills
- Good selling & negotiation skills
- Enterprising personality
- Good knowledge of SME business
- Technical knowledge & MS - Office skills is a must
- Minimum 7 years in a people management role
What will you be doing?
- Align regional team and partner network to TSPL's strategies & plan
- Prepare operational plan in line with the proportionate objectives expected from the region with the help of the regional team and get the agreement on the same from ZH. (Target Breakdown, Activity Planning, Resourcing, etc.)
- Work closely with distributors, channel partners and provide strategic advice on increasing sales and expanding customer base
- Support all channels seamlessly and ensure stock availability at all distributor locations
- Ensure the regional plan is being operated by the team to achieve the quantitative results ensuring that the qualitative measures are adhered with
- Review and monitor the progress with the respective teams regularly (as per designed frequency) and ensure implementation of decisions and actionable resulting from the review
- Ensure regular reviews happen with ZHs/CP Head/Distribution Head/Govt Sales Head and decisions are agreed upon
- Seek timely guidance from senior leaders on decisions that require immediate attention such that the end results are not compromised
- Ensure all processes and policies related to partner operations are being adhered to and in case of any deviations/observations ensure the same is escalated to ZM, decisions are made and implemented
- Custodian of all regional administrative operations (Admin & Facilities, F&A, Front Office & HR)
- Ensure all feedback (Product, Process, Market, and Partner etc.) is recorded and acknowledged by the HO team
- Streamlining pre-existing processes to enhance efficiencies, while minimizing operational time & costs
- Ensure Implementation of appropriate reward & recognition, incentive framework for distributors
- Responsible for breaking down the regional targets amongst the team members and measure their performance on the achievement of these targets
- Ensure the plan is being understood by all the team members of the region along with the associated responsibilities of the teams
- Ensure expectations from each member is clearly stated, ownership of tasks and outcomes is acknowledged by them
- Responsible for identifying the areas of improvement (in relation to overall development and task related efficiency) of each member of the team and seeking assistance for execution from the respective design teams and departments. Ensure development plan is created and right training and awareness is imparted to each member