Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:445 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tally Solutions - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal & Company Secretary - LLB/LLM (8-12 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth. The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
Role: Manager/Sr Manager - Legal & Company Secretary
Function: Corporate Finance
Experience: 8-12 years
What will you be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts, agreements and document management like lease deeds, leave and license agreements, govt tenders and RFQ- s
- Review Employment Law, IP Law, Company Law, and other laws impacting the corporate sector
- Liaison with counsels on litigation management
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors
- Trademark, patent registrations, property registrations, documents due diligence for property purchase etc.
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in the software industry, such as court ruling or legislative amendments
- MSME compliance, IT law and related applicable laws for the software industry
- Software Product related laws and compliance
- Legal risk management, advisory, documentation, dispute management strengthen the existing legal risk governance framework that integrates legal compliance with the business model
- Draft Replies, notices, letters and any miscellaneous communication, preparations of case drafts.
- To review/improve / enhance internal policies/procedures/documentation in accordance with Legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders
- Timely escalation to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Thorough knowledge of Labour laws, viz., Workmen Compensation Act, PF, ESI, Payment of Gratuity, Bonus, Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal ) etc.
- Filing of all types of forms at MCA portal
- Preparation of minutes of board meetings, general meetings, etc.
- Keep records up to date.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 8 to 12 years as legal and company law compliance
- LLB or LLM and qualified company secretary
- Expert Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, legal procedures and processes
- Knowledge of MS Office and the ability to work with legal technology
- Working knowledge of litigation management in the computer software industry would be advantageous
- Hands-on Company Law matters
- Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with hands-on experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements/ MOU etc. Must have a thorough knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses
- Should have a thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes and Guidelines thereunder
- Should have hands-on experience of all types of MCA e-filing process, documentation and secretarial record-keeping under various sections/rules under the Act
- Liaison with Advocates & Lawyers for court cases
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation. Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel etc.) is a MUST for managing legal documentation
- Should have excellent communication skills to deal with various internal and external stake holders