Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:1714 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Tally Solutions - Deputy Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner (4-12 yrs)
Tally is a pioneer in the business software products arena. Since its inception in 1986, Tally's simple yet powerful products have been revolutionizing the way businesses run. Having delivered path breaking technology consistently for more than 3 decades, Tally symbolizes unmatched innovation and leadership. Today, it caters to millions of users across industries in over 100 countries and continues to be the unchallenged industry leader in the business software domain.
Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world. We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 800+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya)
Role : Deputy Manager
Function : Corporate Human Resources
Experience : 4 - 12 years
What will you be doing ?
- Responsible to be a strategic partner for the business unit and work with the leadership to influence business and people results.
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions
- Partner w/ business on organizational design, workforce planning, transformation management, change management and skills assessment and development
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders
- Review and analyse business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Facilitate compensation discussion and ensure fair distribution based on pay for performance philosophy
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
Who are we looking for?
- MBA/PGDM - in HR/Industrial Relations
- Should have the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Experience developing and implementing strategic HR plans for organizations and partnering with senior executives
- Proficient in managing conflicts and promoting culture and organization's brand
- Candidates who have a minimum work experience of 3 years with a Software Product/Technology company will be preferred
- Candidates with HR business partner experience will be preferred.
Skills and competencies required to effectively work in this role are:
- Business Acumen
- Consulting Skills
- Influencing and handling difficult conversations
- Leadership/Executive coaching
- Project Management Skills
- Branding and Positive networking
- Executive presence and Public speaking
- Design Thinking
- Self-Discovery and Team play