Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:372 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Tally Solutions - Deputy General Manager - Partner Sales Expansion (10-14 yrs)
What will you be doing?
- Identify the expansion business segment prospect base across various geographies of the country
- Study and understand the dynamic business behaviour of expansion segment to provide needful inputs to various stakeholders within the company
- Study the IT consumption behaviour of such segment to understand overall IT usage, especially the software usage behaviour
- Categorize the diverse customer groups within this segment to deliver the most relevant product and service offerings from Tally - Identify influencers of such segment and create a sustainable connect program for them
- Create a prospect acquisition plan for expansion segment.
- The plan should very clearly explicate the engagement methodology for an easy entry into the account and fast exit
- Establish a collaboration platform such that all partners can benefit from the expertise of few partners in addressing specific requirements of Expansion segment customer.
- Create and own processes, policies and programs including enablement programs for various stakeholders for a sustainable account acquisition and management effort
- Create complete process document of each program for end-to-end clarity to all stake holders and consumption for their deliverables. For example, acquisition plan to field resources, IT requirement to systems- team etc
- Interact with internal and external stake holders to gauge the effectiveness of programs
- Study best practices of acquisition, management and satisfaction of the customers of expansion segment and adopt them appropriately for the said purposes
- Plan & budget the promotion activities including partner meeting and conferences along with the relevant department - Present the progress of the growth of the expansion business segment group at relevant platforms
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate with 10 + years of sales experience having acumen to understand business requirements of mid and large size segment
- Should have experience of building and managing scalable partner programs to drive broad adoption of Tally
- Ability to analyse data to understand the market segmentation and factors impacting the business in the segments
- A Go-to Manager who engages with internal and external customers
- Should have good people and process managing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Coaching and Mentoring skills
- Good communication skills (local, and English)
- Good Knowledge of MS-office tools with expertise in Excel and Power point
- Knowledge of Tally product will be preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently