Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:487 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Tally Solutions - Data Architect (7-10 yrs)
In today's increasingly data-driven world, every enterprise requires information to grow and optimize their operations. In emerging economies like ours, - micro, small and medium- enterprises often lack the relevant information in order to run their business better. Clustr is combining technology and data sciences to build products that are transforming the way these businesses consume information which in turn helps give them a competitive edge. In a nutshell, Clustr has the vision to - bring the benefits of big data to the small-sized businesses- .
For example, whether it's a small grocery store trying to reduce dead stock, a manufacturer looking to streamline the supply chain, or a wholesaler planning to expand to a new location, availability of highly contextual market and demographic information is key to making better commercial and business decisions.
If you are passionate about delivering value to the millions of small businesses who drive economy, Clustr is the place for you. The challenge of extracting valuable insights while working with the complexity of unstructured, un-curated and diverse data brings a new challenge every day. Join us and be a part of this exciting chase.
Why should you join us?
Clustr is building a technology platform that is akin to nothing that currently exists. Our objective is simple but grand - to bring the advantages of accurate, relevant and contextual insights to the common masses (millions of SME businesses that form the majority of enterprises in emerging economies)
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Learn new technologies and get exposure to multiple engineering areas (including Data Science, Big Data technologies, DevOps) surrounded by a top-quality team
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
What will you be doing?
- You will be building Data models (from abstract definition to physical realization as DB schemas etc.) for all our products and services (whether exposed externally or consumed internally), including our metamodel
- You will design the various data transformations, flows, and processes
- Translating business needs into technical solutions with adherence to established data guidelines and approaches from a company or product perspective
- As an architect, you will be creating, owning and implementing data governance process and procedures and take custody of compliance of our data models and processes with any applicable laws/regulations in matters of data governance
- Provide a consultative approach with business users, asking questions to understand the business need and deriving the data flow, conceptual, logical, and physical data models based on those needs
- Perform data analysis to validate data models and to confirm ability to meet business needs.
- Setting the data architecture direction ensuring data architecture deliverables are developed, ensuring compliance to standards and guidelines and implementing the data architecture
- You will be defining the Data strategy, Design of data related platform (e.g. via requirements to the platform)
- You will be mentoring the Data Modelers in the team
Who are we looking for?
- The data architect must have strong data modeling and solid developmental experience in data analytics and data warehousing to design data architecture for a complex cloud-based analytics application
- Sound understanding of BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills
- Strong ability to lead from requirements gathering to design and implementation phases of product
- Good knowledge of data migration from legacy to new solutions
- Proficient with Data Mart / Star, Snowflake or OLAP Cube / R Vectors tools Problem solving & Communication skills
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
Good to Have
- NOSQL/ Hadoop/ Hive/ Spark
- Some background in Data Security/ Privacy
- Big Data
- Hadoop/ Hive/ Spark
- Data Governance/ Security
- Data Marts, OLAP, OLTP
- Data Modelling