Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:286 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Talent Staffing Role - Employee Value Proposition & Employer Brand - Manufacturing Firm (10-14 yrs)
TM Talent Staffing & EVP
Job Purpose :
- Group Talent Staffing is the custodian of the Group s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) as well as Employer Brand (EB).
- This position helps the Talent Staffing (TS) portfolio in implementing various initiatives and technology driven programs to support the Group s EVP and Employer Brand proposition.
- In addition, the role will also work on induction of Leadership new joiners in the Group.
Streamlining Psychometric Tools Adoption & usage for hiring :
- Handle all queries related to two new tools & training new recruiter to around recruiter dashboards, administering tests and downloading reports
- Monthly tracking of units consumed and audit the usage
- Creating Success profiles across sectors and further sharpening the Quality of Hire
Hiring as a Signature Process Driving adoption :
- Execute and implement the framework for the Hiring community to follow
- Creating easy to comprehend hiring collaterals o Building capabilities through workshops towards strengthening the candidate experience.
Hiring & Induction :
- Channel Management with vendors driving usage & adoption Linkedin & Job Portals i.e. Naukri, Shine etc.
- Proactive Mapping basis Scarcity Skills o Assisting Group Head TS for hiring for strategic roles
- Plan and execute the induction for New Joinees at Leadership level
Internal Branding :
- Support the regional businesses to define a meaningful Employee Value proposition based on specific geographic and business needs.
- To perform necessary analysis/ segmentation required to align the EVP with the business strategy and to create of an action plan for promoting visibility and communication of EVP.
- Celebrating and communicating the internal success stories for employees.
- Working on storyboard for internal campaigns and creating a showcase.
- Brandstore ; Regular communication drives to increase visibility and recall among the employees. Building the pride among employees.
Engaging Alumni Network :
- Ensure the network is active and new alumni added
- Monitor the progress of the Alumni Website and suggest improvisations
- Create regional chapters for the alumni community with the purpose of enhancing the network
Communication and Strategic Initiatives :
- Collaborating with recruiters across businesses for new hiring initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing market benchmarking and market data analysis and recommends/implements optimal recruitment campaign strategies.
- Active contribution for Cross Portfolio projects as required
- Provide consistent and timely reports, updates and presentations to communicate the progress of all initiatives, programs and tools using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Business Objects