Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:6602 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Talent Specialist - R&D Business - Analytics Consulting Firm (7-11 yrs)
An excellent opportunity to work with a globally leading Sales and Marketing consulting firm
- Opportunity to steer the Talent Management, OD, Performance management and Learning & Development for the knowledge management group
- Directly working with the leadership team
About Our Client :
Our Client is a globally leading Analytics consulting firm with presence across 20+ countries. They are looking to hire a Human Resources specialist in Talent Management, PMS and OD for Knowledge Management Group to steer the HR processes for the knowledge group. The position is based in Gurgaon.
Job Description :
Reporting into India HR Lead for Knowledge Management, you will be responsible for :
- Design, develop and implement plans for Talent Development and engagement, with particular focus on Career development and career progression of the R&D employees
- Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance
- Identify the gaps and create a framework to address the same.
- Work closely with the employees and various stakeholders to identify areas of employee development and handling aspirations of the employees and the business
- Work closely with the staffing team and employees to understand their skill sets and potential areas of strength and design + execute out of the box strategies to build talent management
- Create the framework for an efficient training & development module for talent development of R&D associates
- Handle the learning function end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have :
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures around Talent Management, Organization Development, PMS and Learning & Development.
- You should have 7-11 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare/ Research and Development organizations ONLY with strong experience in Talent Management, Organization development, PMS and Learning & Development collectively
- MBA in HR is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to set up the HR processes within Talent Management, OD and PMS domains and steer the HR processes for a global leader. Market leading compensation and an attractive career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.