Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:2672 Applications:743 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Talent Manager - FMCG - South Asia Region (7-9 yrs)
- Executive Hiring is looking for a Talent Manager, South Asia, for one of the Global FMCG, based at Gurgaon.
- The role holder is the custodian of L&D, Talent Mgmt., Culture and DEI for India and neighboring countries.
- A Talent with Post Grad in HRM / PMIR from the Top 5 Premiere HR B. Schools (Batch from 2014 to16), working in an FMCG with exposure to L&D, TM etc. mandatory.
The Brief KRA's:
- Leadership| Competency | Capability Development Framework
- Design and institutionalized a multi-tier leadership competency framework for the organization.
- Work with various HR COEs' to implement the competency framework in various employee experience nodes.
- Developed a robust framework for successor identification and development in consultation with stakeholders.
- Designed & managed a program to enable business leaders in facilitating learning programs fostering a learning culture.
- Responsible for the validation and fulfilment of the long-term development action plans of senior leaders in the organization.
- Monitor compensation growth to ensure market competitiveness and addressed any significant discrepancies.
- Track and analyze career trajectories of top talent employees, ensuring their growth and progression.
- Develop & institutionalize attrition prevention strategies based on engagement conversations and discussions with managers, focusing on timely promotions and meeting onsite aspirations.
- Support talent development & engagement by application of guidelines, frameworks & methodologies for a range of talent management initiatives/programs as per business needs
- Lead the performance management cycle right from KRA setting to performance & leadership competency reviews.
- Partner with business leaders to make comprehensive people strategy around attrition management, critical talent development, rewards & recognition and engagement for organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with Line Managers to address performance gaps & facilitate discussions/processes to assess appropriate action for the employee.
- Lead the learning & development need identification & fulfilment of the same, responsible for capability development & building a culture of learning
- Responsible for critical employee lifecycle events - induction, onboarding, development & exit
- Create targeted interventions/rituals across functions, drive engagement & connect initiatives, bring employee grievances/concerns to closure and provide guidance on processes/policies.
- In case this of interest to you, please upload your resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.