Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:2632 Applications:732 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Talent Manager - FMCG - South Asia Region (7-9 yrs)
- Executive Hiring is looking for a Talent Manager, South Asia, for one of the Global FMCG, based at Gurgaon.
- The role holder is the custodian of L&D, Talent Mgmt., Culture and DEI for India and neighboring countries.
- A Talent with Post Grad in HRM / PMIR from the Top 5 Premiere HR B. Schools (Batch from 2014 to16), working in an FMCG with exposure to L&D, TM etc. mandatory.
The Brief KRA's:
- Leadership| Competency | Capability Development Framework
- Design and institutionalized a multi-tier leadership competency framework for the organization.
- Work with various HR COEs' to implement the competency framework in various employee experience nodes.
- Developed a robust framework for successor identification and development in consultation with stakeholders.
- Designed & managed a program to enable business leaders in facilitating learning programs fostering a learning culture.
- Responsible for the validation and fulfilment of the long-term development action plans of senior leaders in the organization.
- Monitor compensation growth to ensure market competitiveness and addressed any significant discrepancies.
- Track and analyze career trajectories of top talent employees, ensuring their growth and progression.
- Develop & institutionalize attrition prevention strategies based on engagement conversations and discussions with managers, focusing on timely promotions and meeting onsite aspirations.
- Support talent development & engagement by application of guidelines, frameworks & methodologies for a range of talent management initiatives/programs as per business needs
- Lead the performance management cycle right from KRA setting to performance & leadership competency reviews.
- Partner with business leaders to make comprehensive people strategy around attrition management, critical talent development, rewards & recognition and engagement for organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with Line Managers to address performance gaps & facilitate discussions/processes to assess appropriate action for the employee.
- Lead the learning & development need identification & fulfilment of the same, responsible for capability development & building a culture of learning
- Responsible for critical employee lifecycle events - induction, onboarding, development & exit
- Create targeted interventions/rituals across functions, drive engagement & connect initiatives, bring employee grievances/concerns to closure and provide guidance on processes/policies.
- In case this of interest to you, please upload your resume.