Talent Management Role - Centre of Excellence (2-4 yrs)
Centre of Excellence - Talent Management
- Collaborate with business teams to define critical roles, design leadership journeys for identified talent in order to foster a culture of high performance.
- Curate competencies that cater to organization's vision and help promote transparency for existing and future talent.
- Ensuring proactive employee communications on Organization's process and policies.
- Apply people analytics to enable informed decision making.
- Develop and implement innovative, effective strategies for developing and retaining top- quality talent in a highly competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Leverage knowledge on core HR processes to integrate competencies with each stage in employee life cycle, measure post-implementation impact and continuously strive to improve existing practices.
- Explore and deploy talent assessment tools that run beyond the core PMS process to help employees gather comprehensive feedback and set context for development programs.
- Being part of change management initiatives that may come up based on organization's needs.
Desired Traits :
- With 2 - 4 of experience in business partnering roles preferably in a start-up environment or in a specialist role of TM, L&D.
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced culture and ability to navigate in a swiftly evolving work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders across various projects.
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.