Talent Management Role - BPO/ITeS (4-8 yrs)
Core Responsibilities :
1. Drive the Professional Development (PD) process - Quarterly and bi-annually review calibration meetings, promotion committees, feedback mechanism, identification of high potential and performance watch cases.
2. Drive, mid-year development process (360 degree feedback), Individual Development Plan and year end appraisal.
3. Revamp the Company Insurance policies (medical hospitalization, Life Insurance, Accidental disability policy) with improved coverage, launch of new policies like Sickness Disability, Health Check Benefits to employees.
4. Process documentation for Performance Management and Global Mobility processes.
5. Designing the training and L&D Programs.
1. 4-8 years of relevant experience in areas related to Talent Management.
2. Proficient in Excel, Power point, with ability to manage MIS, dashboards and reporting
3. Effective communication with solution giving outlook.
4. Compensation management experience is an added advantage.