HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:521 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Talent Fulfillment/Resource Manager - BPO/IT (6-18 yrs)
Talent Fulfillment/ Resource Manager for a Fortune Global 500 company
Organization - A Fortune Global 500 company
Role: Talent Fulfillment/ Resource Manager
Job Location- Bangalore.
- The Talent Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
- The Talent Fulfillment Specialist works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
- Define and set the strategy for meeting recruiting demand for a small or medium complex part of the organization .e.g. a small to medium-sized client group operating unit capability group country. in coordination with the GU Recruiting Senior Manager and ensure that it is in line with the company's business strategy
- Assist in the creation of and provide input to the Recruiting Plan
- Help hiring processes are effective and recommend process improvements
- Collaborate with key leadership to understand growth plans for the business and plan for recruiting demand.
- Validate Demand with the business stakeholders and ensure that all information around the demand including requirement dates Job Descriptions etc are available.
- Evaluate capacity of the recruiting organization and availability of supply pool and agree on delivery plan
- Monitor delivery of the recruitment organization to plan and adjust to the business on a periodic basis. - Define and set the sourcing strategy for specific channels based on the recruiting targets and budget and ensure that it is in line with the company's business strategy
- Influence channel's sourcing plan as needed.
- Influence decisions made affecting the sourcing or recruiting organization.
- Develop expert knowledge of recruiting demands and skills profiles
- Oversee team to execute Recruiting Plan and meet targets
- Responsible for coordinating a large recruiting pipeline and meeting recruiting targets
- Act as a main point of contact with external vendors or agencies; participate in contract negotiations and management
- Collaborate with recruiting and sourcing experts to gain a thorough understanding of the resource planning process and recruiting demand marketing messages and best practices
- Provide external marketplace information to recruiting team and business organizations
- Gather evaluate and report external competitor intelligence
- Supervise recruiting events and sourcing activities
- Responsible for Channel or Source Management .in some GU's.
- Ensure update of recruiting database and tools
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request identify issues and recommend actions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate/PG degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
- 6-7 Years of relevant experience.
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.