Consultant at BlewMinds
Views:784 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Talent Development Manager - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for Talent Development Manager to join our team.
Below are the desired skills and responsibilities for this role-:
1) Ability to manage the entire Performance management system for the better functioning of the organization and employees.
2) Should have hands on experience in organizational design/structure and should have the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
3) Should have the relevant skillsets to drive capability development initiatives and graduate trainee programmes.
4) Should have the ability in identifying high potential employees and prepare them for succession planning by high potential management
5) Should have the ability to design assessments and value activation techniques in order to maintain and retain top talent in the organization.
6) Should be okay working as an Individual Contributor
7) Should be highly flexible in setting up programmes and talent development activities in the fast-changing organizational environment
8) Should have excellent communication skills & good relationship skills
9) Should be a person with a never give up and a can-do attitude with good problem-solving skills.
10) Should be an alumni of a good B school.
11) Should be efficient in driving the process of change management, behavioral change, values, purpose etc.
12) Should have experience in developing the sales development plan for bulk employees of the organization.