Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2837 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Talent Advisor/Deputy General Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Talent Advisor- DGM
Our Client is a leading name in the FMCG space and is looking to hire DGM- Talent Acquisition
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understands key talent needs for the business & drives job alignment meetings with relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment on key hiring requirements
- Strengthens screening of internal applications through structured talent review process
- Proactively builds market mapping of external talent for critical roles and enable leadership dialogues with passive candidates to build steady candidate pipeline
- Reviews all metrics on Talent Acquisition and shares insights and opportunities to continuously improve quality of hire
- Drives adoption of technology in recruitment process including managing requisitions, interview process compliance and feedback from key stakeholders
- Enabling adoption of structured interviewing techniques with line managers and demonstrating expertise in usage of these tools
- 8+ years of overall experience, with proven expertise in TA domain
- Experience of influencing senior stakeholders (within HR function and business) towards decision making, change management and process governance
- Demonstrated proficiency in structured interview techniques & sound understanding of psychometric offerings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.