Talent Acquisition at Pesto Tech
Views:2467 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Talent Acquisition Specialist - EdTech Startup (1-2 yrs)
Pesto is an early stage & fast growing EdTech startup and our mission is to give everyone equal access to opportunity, regardless of where they were born. Today we are focusing on upskilling India's 5 million software engineers and pairing them with the worlds top tech companies.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to execute on technical hiring, while building and scaling recruiting processes. Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the Pesto brand and ensure we attract the right talent. You will build a strong talent pipeline and help attract, screen and quality top software engineering talent.
Experience in sourcing technical candidates through multiple channels.
- Build a pipeline through hiring strategies and sourcing for candidates. A great opportunity to reimagine recruiting!
- Build scalable sourcing/ recruiting processes.
- Source, screen and qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Pesto's core values.
- Evaluate soft skills test of candidates and score their profiles to line up interviews.
- Take interviews to understand their story and technical knowledge.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop and execute on sourcing/ talent attraction strategies.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Use data to improve sourcing/ recruiting efficiency and drive innovation
What we are looking for:
An ideal team player: You are humble, hungry and people-smart, and you thrive on a diverse team.
A doer: You are detail-oriented, obsessed with excellence, and personally offended by mediocrity. You can- t wait to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
An open communicator: You demonstrate empathy for our students and your colleagues, and are comfortable holding yourself and your teammates accountable for meeting shared goals.
A lifelong learner: You are always learning something new, and have a passion for improving the quality of and access to education for fellow students worldwide.
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA