Recruiter at KNR Management Consultants
Views:179 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Chemical (3-10 yrs)
- Responsible for End to end recruitment of positions in Business across Corporate Office and ensuring the same across manufacturing locations.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Sourcing, Assessment and managing the Interview process with all stakeholders.
- Liaison with business stakeholders and hiring managers for planning and successful execution of the hiring plan.
- Managing various sourcing channels like Employee referrals, Search partners, IJP, web portals and others effectively to close open positions within agreed timelines and cost.
- Strategizing innovative and effective ways to hire quality people
- Managing pre-joining activities by engaging offered candidates and ensuring activities like pre-employment medical, reference checks, etc.
- Track organizational restructuring and discuss potential movements in consultation with BU HR.
Candidate Specifications :
A) MBA or PG Diploma or any equivalent qualification.
B) 3 to 10 years of experience in Recruitment and Headhunting.
C) Must be tech-savvy and work on software's.
D) Should be well versed with LinkedIn Recruiter and other job boards.