Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:700 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Talent Acquisition Role - Skincare/D2C (5-12 yrs)
We are currently partnering with one of our portfolio company ( Seed Staged) to hire a head of Talent acquisition. So if you are someone who wants to partner with a founder and help build the company bottoms up, this might be the right role for you!
Ideal profile :
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Hiring
- At least 2+ years of hiring exposure in the startup ecosystem
- The individual in this role will be responsible to attract and selecting the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech & Leadership roles) from the target industry segments. Advice, develop and implement ideas and lead the recruitment cycle.
- This role is responsible to attract and selecting the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech & Leadership roles) from our target industry segments. Build the company's professional network through relationships with relevant colleges for effective campus hiring.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals. Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Understanding workforce planning and resources forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines.
- Anticipating the organisation's future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success.
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business. Managing and delivering reports and data when required.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills.
- Leadership; Ability to move and inspire a large team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Collaboration; Liaise with all teams to create and implement strategies, structure, budget and vision.
- Motivation; Demonstrate a positive, can do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.