Talent Acquisition Role - Logistics Firm (7-12 yrs)
We are again hiring for our logistics client based out in "Goregaon/Mumbai" for the role ""Talent Acquisition""
Work from Office (5 days working)
CTC- Upto 14.00 lacs
Notice period- immediate joiner/30 days notice only
Experience Required- 7-12 years relevant into Talent acquisition
Roles & Responsibilities-
- End to end talent acquisition.
- Created and understand Job descriptions.
- Stakeholder management
- Managed job postings, talent attraction and selection process end to end.
- Manage head hunting and attract talent pool through different job portals like Linkedin, Naukri, IIMS jobs etc.
- Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV's, Updating / maintaining Internal Database.
- Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the client's requirements.
- Evaluating the candidate skills and competencies including communication skills, inter-personal skills, confidence level and presentation.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.