Senior Consultant at Aquis Search
Views:906 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Talent Acquisition Role - International Hedge Fund (3-10 yrs)
Data Scientist Talent Acquisition - International Hedge Fund
- Review and evaluate the technical credentials of prospective candidates to ensure that they meet the minimum qualifications.
- Develop a standardized set of technical questions and evaluation criteria that align with the role.
- Stay updated to the latest developments in quantitative research, finance, statistics, machine learning, and related areas to ensure that interview questions are current and relevant.
- Conduct technical interviews to assess the candidate's knowledge, skills, and motivation relevant to the role.
- Test the candidate's ability to think critically, solve complex problems, and demonstrate in-depth understanding of quantitative methods.
- Participate in post-interview debriefs to share insights and make collaborative hiring decisions.
- Ensure that all interviews are conducted in a manner that is unbiased, respectful, and adheres to best practices in fair hiring.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative approach to conducting interviews.
- An undergraduate degree in the STEM [Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics] courses.
- 3+ years of experience working in Technology/Hedge Funds/Quantitative Finance firms.
- A track record of expanding teams by hiring top finance, data science, and software talent.
- Competitive salary plus bonus tied to your performance.
- My client recognizes the importance of continuous learning. They offer significant reimbursement for relevant online courses to ensure our team remains at the forefront of industry knowledge and best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.