Senior HR Associate at Talentiser Pvt Ltd
Views:276 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Talent Acquisition Role - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Talent Acquisition - Kolkata leading FMCG
1. At Operational Level
- End to End recruitment activities - sourcing, screening, scheduling, offer fitment, offer rollout
- Timely closure of open positions
- Support campus recruitments
- Ensure smooth joining experience; timely inputs to the HR Ops for pre-joining/joining formalities.
- Generate and share weekly & monthly MIS on recruitments: offers, joining etc.
- Review & strategize to close on open positions; ensure adherence of hiring strategy, process efficiency & highlight concern area.
- Ensure adherence to hiring SOP's.
- New hire Orientation, plan & co-ordinate Induction session with relevant officials
2. At Customer Level
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand staffing needs
- Review & share inputs to empanelled recruitment partners
- Collaborating with stakeholders and Line managers to address challenges/concerns for timely closures & sharing recruitment updates.
3. At Finance Level
- Leverage recruitment sources
- Process recruitment invoices for timely pay-out
- Ensure adherence to approved salary bands for offer rollout
4. At People Level
- Guide & coach team as may be applicable
- Enable positive recruitment experience for prospective employee & line managers
- Enabling positive joining experience for new hires
- Effective communication with both internal & external stakeholders
- Address policy related queries & facilitate resolution to grievances highlighted
5. At Strategic Level
- Promoting employer branding in recruitment portals & social media like LinkedIn page via active job postings
- Resolve hiring challenges in liaison with stakeholder
- Collate exit interview feedback and highlight top concerns
Educational Qualification, Work experience & Key Competencies :
Highest Qualification : PGDM (HR)/ MBA
Work Experience & Key Competencies :
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in Talent Acquisition
- FMCG industry experience preferred
- Exposure to Campus recruitment will be added advantage
- Significant recruitment experience into bulk / lateral hiring
- Sourcing through job portals, social media, head hunting etc.
- On-boarding & Orientation for new hires
- Negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Vendor Management
- HR Dashboard