Talent Acquisition Role at Pinnacle.biz
Views:1885 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Talent Acquisition Role (0-2 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Role
About the job:
We are a 13+ years old, established market leader in 360-degree HR solutions, with scope of work spanning across talent acquisition, executive search, talent management, engagement & a whole suite of tailor-made practices to suit the requirements of key marquee clients, globally. Having served hundreds of clients across 3 continents & economies of scale - bootstrapped start-ups, growth phase firms and unicorns, Pinnacle is at the forefront of emerging trends & our team comprises of some of the best HR minds across the industry, who've worked across the world.
Why chooses Pinnacle?
This is certainly not your ideal 9-6 job, wherein you look forward to wrapping up your mundane day and approach your slumber. Pinnacle is almost 13+ years old, yet we strive to be extremely dynamic, aggressive and think out of the box, when it comes to work. We work with lots of start-ups across India & overseas, so our work is nothing less than 10 times more exciting than any of these start-ups that we work with!
Flexible work hours, leisure leaves, steep learning curves, rewards & recognition and exceptionally well-paying incentives are some of the perks of working with us.
Pinnacle has clients based out of multiple countries and continues to expand its base & outreach, globally. This not only provides us an international flavour as a firm, but also helps our team in garnering the much-needed global perspective when it comes to global standards of talent acquisition & best HR practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Pinnacle is continuously scouting for exceptional talent, who can participate in our growth story. We are keen to hire highly motivated, analytical and keen learners, as a part of our HR team . The incumbent will be expected to learn, upskill, develop and apply their skills/ expertise towards:
- Managing the entire lifecycle of recruitment, for potential candidates across different levels of the hierarchy.
- Working with stakeholders across internal and external teams, alike.
- Develop the niche art of authoring research reports/ papers in the domain of human resources & talent acquisition.
- Be an able listener and double up as an even better author, thereby advising candidates and writing their resumes aka professional profiles.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and analytically sound.
- Freshers are generally taken through a complete job rotation across multiple functions at Pinnacle and are expected to grab as much insights & learning as they possibly can.
Skills, Experience, and Education Requirements:
- Education & Work experience: Preferably a Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Human Resources; BSc; BA (English or Economics); BTech from a reputed institution with 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- People's person and strong persuasive skills
- Flair for talent acquisition
- Analytically sound and should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Work Location: Hybrid work model, with HQ in Delhi NCR.