Talent Acquisition/PMS Role - Food/Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
We are Looking for Food/Manufacturing experience person whose expertise is in Talent Acquisition and PMS.
- We are not looking for profile having mix of all in HR Function.
- Company size should have Manager and above level hiring in 20 - 30 per month.
- Should be sourcing Leadership Role .
- Should be able to handle team of 2 when requirement numbers are in 100.
- Strategist in closing numbers to hire.
- Should have been using other then Job Portal, sources to hire.
- Should have been from 1000cr + Turnover company background in Talent Acquisition and PMS Function.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Being responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers, developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions across functions.
- Evaluating skill level; managing offer process, including salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Ensuring hiring team readiness during the interview process and making sure that interviews are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- Innovating on building talent pipelines and recruiting through various channels including social media recruiting
- Working internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs and guide them through the hiring process
- Developing client management and negotiation expertise.
- Sourcing candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- An understanding of compensation and benefits.
- Building quality relationships with internal clients and external recruitment resources and agencies.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Analyze data trends and metrics to enable informed business decisions
- Promote diversity awareness in hiring practices
- Work independently to drive positive outcomes related to hiring TAT, preferred source mix, stakeholder management
WHO YOU ARE :
- Graduate degree in pharma/ science / food(preferable)
- A full-time management degree in Human Resources (required)
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience working internally at a top tier manufacturing and/or life science / pharmaceutical companies
- Service orientation to managers
- Proven experience delivering great results during a hiring ramp
- Networking - Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Should be keen to build a career in human resources across various roles
- Ability to deliver positive outcomes independently as an individual contributor
Role will be handling 7 business segments, Individual Contributor role.