Growth Consultant at 10xGrowth
Views:602 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Talent Acquisition Manager - Hospitality (5-10 yrs)
We are a bunch of passionate recruiters hiring for Promising Product based startup companies and large enterprises for diverse roles.
Currently we are looking for a "Talent Acquisition Manager " with 5-10 years of experience in Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
We are an exponentially growing travel and hospitality company - masters in providing comprehensive holiday experiences around the country. With a sole aim and purpose of introducing people to a new way of travelling together, they brought second homeowners and global travelers under one roof. As a proud community of 400+ second homeowners and 250,000 travellers, we are renowned for delivering memorable experiences at our growing number of unique villas across India.
Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you- ll be a great fit.
Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role: Design and apply strategies that will help us attract and hire good talent.
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
- Work with the hiring managers to determine current staffing needs and forecast quarterly, annual hiring needs.
- Work with the hiring managers to align job descriptions.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Research for new recruitment and sourcing tools for effective hiring.
- Manage employment-branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing and screening to fill open positions within TAT and budget.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in the use of different job portals. Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate with all levels of employees and vendors.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and within deadline.
- Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Experience and Qualification:
- Master's degree in Human Resources with 5-6 of years of relevant experience.
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager is required