Talent Acquisition + HR Business Partner Role - IT (5-9 yrs)
Hiring for one of my Global- IT product based company for the role "Talent Acquisition + HRBP"
this would be dual role
Talent Acquisition: -
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our target industry segment
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders, and recruiters
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements
- Gather and Understand the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process
- Campus hiring
Business Partner: -
- Align the local people initiatives with the global business agenda as well as with cross business agenda within the Region
- Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same.
- Support the design and execution of employee reward & recognition initiatives.
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment.
- Development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers.
- Support the manager's inappropriate career management of their team members.
- Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies.
- Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational risks.
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, and investigations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.